- Engine Size
- 400 V8
- Transmission Type
28,592 Actual Miles - Original Paint - GM installed T-Tops - Matching #'s 400 V8
1976 Pontiac Trans AM
Reference Grade & Investment Quality
Fully Documented by Pontiac Historical Society, PHS Documentation
Provenance and Pedigree
** Actual 28,592 Original Miles **
For the Serious Collector or Enthusiast.
* Loaded with Factory Options *
Ready to Show or Drive Anywhere
** There is a huge following for Low Mileage Survivors **
• Reference Grade and Investment Quality Trans AM Finished in the most sought after and desirable color of Starlight Black
• Fire Breathing, Matching #s 400 V8 with Turbo Hydromatic Automatic Transmission
• GM did not offer T-Tops as an option for the 1976 Trans AM. They were installed July 1977 by the Company General Motors used and believed to be the only 1976 Trans Am with T-Tops.
• Runs, Looks and Drives as expected. Tight, Clean and Original
• Mostly Original Paint Showing Just the right amount of Patina as to be expected for an Original Vehicle
• Very Few Owners that Maintained this T/A to the Highest Standard since purchased new in 1976
• Original Cost (MSRP) was $5,438.62. That amount tipped the scales and was a very expensive highly optioned car in 1976 for our Country's Bi-Centennial Year
• One look and you will be amazed, a true time capsule that has been preserved and cherished
• Scheduled Maintenance Done. Serviced and Ready to GO
• Inspected, Documented & Appraised
• Low Mileage, Original Vehicles appreciate rapidly in value and this one is priced to sell.
• A Collector or Enthusiasts Dream...... Rare and Original
• Exceptionally Clean with Low Mileage that is ACTUAL
• RARE that the T-Top bags are still included with the car!
This site and all advertising information may be updated without notice whenever new information is obtained or provided. Information may contain mistakes and inaccuracies. Information is provided to the best of our knowledge or the owners of the vehicles knowledge and we make no warranty or representation regarding the accuracy, truth, or reliability of such information. We cannot be responsible for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies contained in the information provided by third parties. Vintage Motorcars is not an expert in the construction, engineering, finishes, materials, and component of every single vehicle we have listed for sale. It is the responsibility of the buyer to either inspect the vehicle personally or by third party to ensure satisfaction to the condition and value prior to the purchase. All vehicles are sold AS-IS with no warranties implied.
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- 400 V8
- Body Color
- Starlight Black
- Trans Am
- Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Shifter Type
- Center Console